Today is like every other typical day of my life. I was down with flu since yesterday so I really wasn’t in da mood for anything today.. plus, I was babysitting and that lil’ munchkin was really getting on my nerves!! Okay, maybe she was just the normal her but I wasn’t feeling good so everything seemed so wrong!! I’ve been getting mad at everything lately and I dunno why, up to da point where I think I need to go to an anger management class!! Err.. okay, maybe that’s not necessary.. We went to renew Eij’s (my sister) driving license and she treated us for lunch at Kenny Roger’s!! Aaaww.. thanx hun!
err.. do i see a double chin there..? dem!!
My brother and sister =p
Well, my dad have been insisting lately that me and my sister should go out and have fun. He said that we should go watch movies and enjoy ourselves.. so two days ago, we did what we were told. After having lunch at subway, we head off to klcc to watch movies! To be honest, I can’t even remember when was da last time I went out for a movie. Yup, its been a while.. btw, me and my sister had a hard time choosing between *Date Night and *Semerah Cinta Stiletto, but knowing that the latter one would just be another typical Malay romantic comedy, and so *Date Night it was!! Two words to describe it --> damn hilarious!! =p See how a date nite turned into an experience of a lifetime for the couple who was looking to renew some romantic sparks of their marriage with a nite out in Manhattan to break their boring routine.. it’s a must2 see so check it out peeps!!
pic taken from this linkhttp://www.liriklagumuzik.co.cc/2010/03/semerah-cinta-stiletto.html
Tina Fey & Steve Carell on Date Night!

wak, abg awk slim sdh... hehehe...
ReplyDelete