Its been almost two weeks here in China & apart from shopping & my evening stroll around town, I am bored as hell!! big sigh~~ I did everything from stalking my neighbour's son to doing crossword puzzles & i've made up my mind, I just have to find myself a new hobby.. Otherwise, i'll just bore myself to death!!
Well, nothing much happened around here apart from family dinners at various neighbour's house which also explain da weight gain!! deym!! so I'm starting to fast which gives me great excuse to escape all those dinners with loads of yummilicious foods.. huge sigh~~ yeah, I'm the unlucky one in the family who is born with low metabolism, so whatever i eat seems to stay in my body & stored as fat!! something i have to get over with!!
Despite the crazy weather here, i still do enjoy my evening walks & stroll around town.. so many lovely sights to see =p Maybe i should do more of that too, just to get through my days here til I leave mid June.. I guess dats all for now.. will definitely be back with updates since i have nothing else to do around here!!
Well, nothing much happened around here apart from family dinners at various neighbour's house which also explain da weight gain!! deym!! so I'm starting to fast which gives me great excuse to escape all those dinners with loads of yummilicious foods.. huge sigh~~ yeah, I'm the unlucky one in the family who is born with low metabolism, so whatever i eat seems to stay in my body & stored as fat!! something i have to get over with!!
Despite the crazy weather here, i still do enjoy my evening walks & stroll around town.. so many lovely sights to see =p Maybe i should do more of that too, just to get through my days here til I leave mid June.. I guess dats all for now.. will definitely be back with updates since i have nothing else to do around here!!

No comments:
Post a Comment