Saturday, May 12, 2012

Differences

I hope you don’t worry too much if you don’t find too many stuff in common with.. you know, that other person.. Yes, that’s the one, the one you’re probably thinking about right now while reading this ;)

I’m pretty sure you’re not gonna fall apart just because you like different books, or food or music. On the other hand, you MAY have an issue if you don’t talk to each other about i...mportant stuff you have on your minds (may sound cliche, yet still very true). Who cares about stuff you have in COMMON! Common is BORING; its in the word itself!

You like being together. You make each other want to be better. What you have, is UNCOMMON. And I’m sure that no matter how many differences the two of you may have, you’ve never been happier with anyone else ♥

“Similarities create relationships, differences keep them together.”
 -Credit to Karl To-

No comments:

Post a Comment